25 Years At HopeFront ChurchNov 01, 2023
As I look back on the last 25 years, there is so much to be thankful for. God's ways are higher than our ways, so we never know how He will move, but we know that He will.
There are so many blessings to count along the road to where we are today, but here are 25 things that I am thankful for (in no particular order).
Has HopeFront Church changed your life in any way?
If you have attended, served, given, or participated in any way at HopeFront over the last 25 years, know that you are a part of the miracle on this tobacco field. We thank you and I would love to see what your list is.
- Jesus – For calling us and being faithful
- Martha – For her willingness to step out on faith and start a church
- My Family – I love doing ministry with family
- The Staff and DT who have faithfully served through different seasons
- The Miracle of the land
- The Miracle of Provision for the Vision – $100,000 to get into our first building
- The Miracle of Provision for the Vision – One million dollars of dirt for free
- The Big Tent Thing
- Those who have been faithful since the early days
- The relationships with other pastors and leaders
- Serving our community. Serve Day. Real Hope Christmas
- Reaching neighbors
- ARC – planting over 1000 churches
- The Freedom to do church the way God has called us to
- The relationships with men in our church through small groups
- The Legacy team
- Legacy Construction
- Our facility, which enables us to facilitate ministry
- The Word of God
- Sunday celebrations, which are my favorite day of the week
- Missions organizations that we partner with
- Getting a loan for our building
- The churches that we have started from HopeFront. Jeff Kapusta, Frank Lacey, and Scott Randlett
- That God called us to North Carolina. Go Pack!
- That God is giving us dreams and visions for the future